National Experts on Energy Management System (EnMS - ISO 50001 Framework) and Systems Optimization (compressed air, steam, and pumping system) have been trained by UNIDO international experts for about one year, through a rigorous training program which involved a series of lectures and on-the-job training in pre-selected factories all over the Philippines.
These national experts are a mix of factory managers, academics, and free-lance consultants, capable of conducting trainings and providing consultancy services in setting-up EnMS, educating factory personnel how to manage energy use, as well as optimizing systems – all for improving energy performance in your enterprise, helping reduce energy costs and become more competitive in the market.
Zosimo A. San Pablo
Mr. Zosimo San Pablo has more than 20 years experience in Industrial / Manufacturing Plant in Engineering, Environment and Safety. His area of expertise includes Design, Operation and Maintenance of Mechanical Utilities such as: Piping and Pumping system, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Compressed Air and Vacuum System, Industrial Fans and Cooling System, and Fire Protection.
He graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and is a licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer.
- Master in Management major in Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Facilities & Equipment Maintenance Manager, Delta Design Philippines LLC
Facilities Operations and Maintenance
Has technical and industry experience on automotive, electronics, semi-conductor and foodmanufacturing companies through my years of experience as a Facilities Supervisor / Managerwith companies such as Delta Design Phils. LLC, Continental Temic Electronics Phils. Inc.,ATMEL Semiconductor, and Jardine Engineering Corporation.
- National Expert on Compressed-Air Systems Optimization
- ISO50001 : 2011 Energy Management System
- Pollution Control Officer
- Fire Safety Practitioner
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- More than10 years of extensive experience in Operations / Manufacturing, Facilities and Project Management.
- Specialties in Facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Compressed Dry Air Enercon Program thru Interconnection of 2-Banks System - 2.2MPhp annual savings
- Enercon thru Application of Variable Frequency Drive for Booster Pumps (Process Cooling Water supply) - 1.8M Php annual savings
- Project Management of building and utilities expansion (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical)
- Energy Management and Equipment Reliability Improvements
- Managed the 24/7 manufacturing operation with quality, cost effective, and zero interruption to the customers
- Don Emilio Abello Awards for Energy Efficiency year 2012 (DOE) - Continental Temic Electronics Phils., Inc.
- National Expert on Compressed-Air Systems Optimization recognized by Department of Energy (DOE) & United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Compressed Air System optimization – 1M Php annual savings
- Replacement of CFL by LED tubes – 500K Php annual savings
- Corporate Industrial Services Manager – Engineering Department (Jan 2012 – Apr 2012)
Nestle Philippines Inc., - Head Office, No. 31 Plaza Drive Rockwell Center Makati City 1200
- Industrial Services Head and Project Manager – Engineering Department (Apr 2010 - Dec 2011)
Nestle Philippines Inc., Ice Cream and Chilled Dairy Division, Pulilan Factory, Pulilan, Bulacan
- Project Manager – Engineering Department (Jan 2008 - Mar 2010)
- August 2003 Master in Business Administration to July 2005 Ateneo de Manila University, Graduate School of Business
- 1990 to 1995 Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering University of the Philippines - Diliman
Board Topnotcher (Third Place) October 1995 Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineers, 1033 of 3031 examinees passed.
During the last 15 years of Engr. Domingo working in the Department of Energy, he was able to visit different sectors of the industry to evaluate energy use and recommend energy use and efficient improvements. These include: Food Manufacturing, Chemical Processing, Mining Company, Coconut Oil Industry, Metal Industry, Semi-conductor Industry, Textile Mill, Power Generating Plant, Geothermal Field, and Building Sector.
Mr. Domingo also has acquired training in the field of energy both local and abroad. He attended the International Training on Energy Conservation in Sweden and Japan. His recent training, Machine Condition Diagnosis for Energy Conservation Training held in Japan in 2010.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 09266218063
Mr. Jezreel Magbanua has more than 5 years of experience in the Steam and Power Generation Section of United Pulp & Paper Co., Inc. He is currently a plant engineer in a 30MW Cogeneration facility utilizing Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) boiler technology and Extraction cum Condensing Turbine-Generator.
His areas of expertise include the following: 30MW Turbine-Generator operations, control room operations, demineralization plant expansion and operations, coal handling facility expansion projects, energy audit, cogeneration plant safety and Total Productivity Management (TPM), external reporting of power plant performance, biomass fuels, a trainor in mechanical power transmission, and handles all improvement projects related to cogeneration. He is a UNIDO national steam expert, certified ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 internal auditor, certified in Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH), and certified energy auditor by ENPAP. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Bulacan State University.
Ms. Concordia L. Naldoza has 10 years of consultancy experience, focusing on the productivity improvements of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), beneficiaries of the Department of Science and Technology(DOST) under the Manufacturing Productivity Extension(MPEX) program. To date, she conducted Manufacturing Productivity assessments, Cleaner Production training and evaluation, as well asEnergy Audits on more than 200 firms in several regions of the country mostly in the food, furniture and metal industries.
Her areas of expertise include Production and Operations Management specifically on process improvements, Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production, Energy Management focusing on Steam Systems Optimization and Environmental Management.Ocassionally, she is invited by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources(DENR) as panel for Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA) review of chemical industries applying for Environmental Compliance Certification. She was the former Dean of the College of Engineering, Southwestern University, Cebu City. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of San Carlos and obtained her Masters in Management Engineering from the University of San Jose-Recoletos.
Eliseo Jose Mocas Jr.
Eliseo Jose S. Mocas Jr. is an Entrepreneur and a Registered Mechanical Engineer. He has more than three decades experience in the manufacture, distribution, installation and operation of mechanical equipment. He obtained his engineering degree from the University of the Philippines and worked for ten (10) years in a pump manufacturing firm, where compressed air is an essential component of the production processes, as Plant Engineer and completing his stint as Plant Manager. He also obtained an MBA from UP Diliman, and this training fueled his interest in energy saving and management.
He founded a business enterprise, ESM Motion Control and Automation System, specializing in system integration to build energy-efficient, fully-automated package pump system and automation of industrial processes and operations. He provides consultancy services for energy management and efficiency improvement; water distribution and compressed air audit; feasibility study and life-cycle cost analysis; and equipment maintenance.
Mr. Fernando C. Acuña has been in steel industry for 17 years. His first job is with Steel Asia Manufacturing Corporation from 1997 to 2011 as RH Furnace Operations Head. Fernan standardized RH Furnace procedures, lowered down RH Furnace operational delay by 40% and fuel consumption by 30%. Fernan is the Pollution Control Officer II and a key person for the IMS accreditation of the company in 2008.
In 2011 up to 2014, Fernan also work at Pag-asa Steel Works Incorporated, as Project Manager of Maintenance and Engineering department. He implemented EnMS 50001 framework that achieved 5% reduction in fuel consumption in 2013 and targeted 30% reduction on motor base load.
Fernan finished his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Central Luzon Polytechnic College and took his Management Development Program at University of the Philippines.
Fernan has an in-depth training in Combustion Engineering, Temperature Measurement Standards and Refractory Castable. He is a recognized Energy auditor of DOST-ITDI in 2003 and a certified EnMS 50001 National expert by the DOE/UNIDO in 2013 under PIEEP project.
Fernan is presently working at Ramcar Technology Incorporated as RTI-EG Maintenance Head since 2014 and considered as subject matter expert in Problem Root Cause Analysis and Solution Formation.
Jess has 28 years of business management experience – including 17 years in corporate industrial & agricultural commodities procurement (e.g. fuels, corn, wheat, soybean meal), 4 years in corporate materials management and materials research, 2 years in industrial plant and supply operations (i.e. carbon dioxide for dry-ice, soft drinks carbonation), 3 years in consumer goods sales & distribution (coconut oil, soft drinks), 2 years to-date in solar PV systems business development. In addition, for the past 16 years after voluntary retirement from corporate employment up to the present, he has accepted to-date consultancy engagements in the areas of petroleum products (fuels, coco-methyl ester), ocean freight chartering (Panamax vessels for corn, wheat, malt shipments), paddy and milled rice (National Food Authority), real estate management education (Commission on Higher Education) and energy efficiency project development (Cofely GDF Suez Phils). He is likewise prepared to accept consultancy engagements on property valuation, and energy management system/ISO 50001.
Jess holds a Master degree in Business Administration from the De La Salle Graduate School of Business (1977), a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of the Philippines (1971) and received his secondary & elementary education from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He holds the following government licenses:
- PRC Mechanical Engineer Registration No. 0003889
- PRC Real Estate Appraiser Reg No. 0001262 (Previously License No. NCR 00464-05 REA, 3rd Placer in Licensure Exam)
- PRC Real Estate Broker License Reg No. 0008315
- SEC Securities Representative Certification Exam (Apr 4 &11, 2008)
- SEC Investment Company Representative Certification Exam (Aug 24, 2007)
- Insurance Commission License No. N-101870-0 (Non-Life)
Engr. Raymond Marquez has more than 15 years of experience on energy efficiency. He is currently a Certified Trainer on the use of RETSCreen (CRU), Certified Trainer on AEMAS Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Berde Professional (CBP) and Certified UNIDO National Expert on Energy Management System. He was National President of the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) in 2007 and National President of the Energy Efficiency Practitioners Association of the Philippines (ENPAP) in 2008.
He is currently the General Manager of Cofely Philippines, an Energy Service Company (ESCO) and an Instructor with the UST Electrical Engineering Department. He was an energy efficiency consultant for IFC, ADB, KFW/LBP, BPI, etc. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of Santo Tomas and Masters in Business Administration from De La Salle University. He is a Registered Electrical Engineer and ASEAN Engineer.
BS ECE University of the East
Freelance Management System Consultant; Part-time Auditor at AJA Registrars
9 years in consultancy; 5 in years manufacturing; 1 year in 3rd party auditing
Registered ECE, 3rd party Auditor for ISO and OHSAS Certifications, EnMS National Expert
ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 & )HSAS 18001
- 14 years of combined experiences in the development of management systems of organizations from various industries such as electronics manufacturing, Third Party Logistics (TPL), insurance, shipping line, freight forwarding, ground handling-airline industry, construction, foundry and metal fabrications and government agencies.
- Development and implementation of Integrated Management Systems (QMS-EMS-OHSMS)
- 3rd party auditing (i.e. certification) of company management systems (QMS-EMS-OHSMS).
- RHEMA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONSULTANCY
Position Title: Consultant
Duration : July 2013 – Present
- AJA REGISTRARS, INC.
Position Title : Auditor for QMS, EMS and OHSAS (Part-time)
Duration: July 2013 – Present
- ACF CONSULTANCY AND TRAINING SERVICES
Position Title : Consultant
Duration : Nov 2005 – Nov 2013
- KISHO SAKATA ELECTRONICS (P), INC.
Position Title : Process Engineer/Total Quality Management Coordinator
Duration: Jan 2000 - Nov 2005
Ledy Dela Cruz
Zosimo A. San PabloView profile
Rizaldy MeroView profile
Rommel BenigView profile
Marlon DomingoView profile
Jezreel MagbanuaView profile
Concordia NaldozaView profile
Eliseo Jose Mocas Jr.View profile
Fernando AcunaView profile
Jesus PosadasView profile
Raymond MarquezView profile
Robert JarquioView profile
Sheena BataView profile
Robert TamayosaView profile
Henry PalancaView profile
Rodrigo BacalsoView profile
Danilo DionisioView profile
Ledy Dela CruzView profile
MSc in Information Technology, BSc Electrical Engineering
Regional Director, Department of Science and Technology Region 7
Energy Auditing, Energy Management System, Cleaner Production, Quality Management System, Database Management, Information System Analysis
AEMAS ASEAN Energy Manager, DOE-UNIDO Phils PIEEP National Experts on Energy Management System, Quality Management Representation, ISO 9001
Education and Training Technology Director
- Training/Resource Speaker on Instrumentation and Process Control, Plant Maintenance Systems, Energy Management (ISO5001), Electrical Instrument Testing Calibration Service (ISO17025), Change Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Japanese 5S Good Housekeeping, Electrical Instrument Calibration
- Expert/Consultant on Plant Maintenance Systems, Energy Management (ISO5001), Change Management, Competency-based Human Resource Development System, Technical Competency Standards Development, Electrical Instrument Testing Calibration Service (ISO17025), and Quality Management System (ISO9001)
25 years of HRD/Technical Training teaching and consulting experience in manufacturing industries in Food manufacturing, Power Generation, Consumer products and in upstream steel industries. Experience in setting up and operations of Electrical Testing and Calibration Laboratory (ISO17025) and Quality Management System (ISO9001)
Mr. Gunnar Marc Shane C. Cabaraban, P.E.E. graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan and earned his Masters Degree in 2002. In 2007, he was co-investigator in a project entitled “Rapid Site Assessment of the Cluster Area of Lake Mainit (Air Quality Component)“ and, in 2013, the “Establishment and implementation of an ISO 50001 Energy Management System for a pulp and paper industry.“
Currently, he is the component leader of the project entitled “Evaluation of the Energy Availability of the Upper Dagong Dumpsite and its Potential Contributions to Power Generation and Low-Carbon Transport.“ He is presently the chairperson of the Electrical Engineering department of Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan.
His researchinterests include the following: Energy Management Systems (case studies; energy monitoring; independent energy audit; establishment and implementation) and Renewable energy sources (distributed; hybrid photovoltaic; small wind turbine solutions; concentrating solar panel (CSP); biomass and biofuels; cost analyses and environmental assessment).
BBA CPA MBA MA in Theology
Self-Employed, President of MPV Asset Management Company; Business Columnist
Corporate Turn Around Problem; Forensic Audit, Estate Planning, Correspondence
Corporate Receiverships, International Banking, Risk Management
Certified Public Accountant, National Expert Efficiency Energy Mgmt
Ms. Myrna P. Valdez has more than 40 years of International, Commercial & Business Banking both in the Philippines and the United States. She was the first woman executive of Philippine National Bank in Mindanao Region. Her expertise was International Finance and Letters of Credit. She was a pioneer of the International Unit in Davao Branch of Philippine National Bank.
Her areas of expertise include the following: Operations Management of a Commercial Bank, International Operations and Risk Management. She is a Certified Public Accountant, Master in Business Administration and Masters in Thelogy. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The University of the East. She took her Masters in Ateneo Univesity and University of Washington. She also graduated from American Institute of Banking in Los Angeles, California. Graduated Masters in Theology at Ignatian Institute of Religious Education, Inc.
She writes as Business Columnist at Daily Tribune. Currently Chairman for Energy & Water for Davao City Chamber of Commerce Inc; also a member of Canadian Chamber of Commerce and European Chamber of Commerce. She is also in the Board of Girls Scouts of the Philippines, Davao Chapter, Vice President for International of GSP.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Ateneo de Davao University
- Master of Engineering – Systems Engineering, Australian National University, Australia
- Master of Electrical Engineering – Electronics Engineering, Ateneo de Davao University
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, University of San Carlos
- BSc in Electronics Engineering, University of San Carlos
Dean, School of Engineering & Architecture, Ateneo de Davao University, Davao City, Philippines
- Renewable Energy Technologies – Solar, Wind and Hydro
- Energy Management System
- Image Processing
Designed and developed solar-PV energy system, wind power system & hydropower system; designed a University Energy Management System